At Salt & Stone, the complete satisfaction of our customers is always top priority. Check out some of our frequently asked questions below, and feel free to get in touch if you need additional information.
What are the payment options?
1. You can pay in CASH or SWIPE YOUR CARD in-store at our Weltevreden Park office , Johannesburg
2. You can pay via EFT directly into our bank account.
PLEASE REQUEST BANK DETAILS FOR THIS PAYMENT OPTION via our email: email@example.com
3. ONLINE payments via a secure link sent to you over whatsapp, sms or email. Provided by our YOCO payment partner
4. We courier to anywhere in south-africa at a cost of R100 per item. Please allow 2-3 business days for your delivery, within the main city areas. Outlying towns may take up to 5 working days
What is your return policy?
1. Items bought in-store are NON REFUNDABLE and NON EXCHANGEABLE under any circumstances. Please check your items before you leave to make sure you are 100% happy with them
2. Items bought online are NON REFUNDABLE under any circumstances, due to hygiene reasons
3. Items bought online can only be exchanged if all the original tags, labels and sanitary patches are still attached in its original form. T's and C's apply
4. In the event of an exchange please note that courier fees are for the customers account. Too, aswell as from yourself to Salt & Stone
5. Please inform Salt & Stone within 24hrs of any exchanges. The item needs to be returned to us within a maximum of 3 working days to qualify for an exchange
6. Salt & Stone reserves the right to refuse any exchanges if your item is deemed by our exchange team to have been worn, tags are removed, santitary patch has been removed or damages caused by the customer is noticed